1911 Ball Railroad Standard Pocket Watch
|Serial Number:||B 245598|
|Case to Case (mm):||49.5|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Stemwind Grade Official Standard; 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1911|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||Defiance 2369203|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- scratches to the crystal.
- chips and scratches to the bezel.
- dial is crazed between 11 and 12 marks.
- sunken seconds subdial.
- blued hands.
- manufactured by Waltham.