Cartier Santos Octagon Automatique Wristwatch
Cartier was founded in 1847, but stepped up on the world stage half a century later. Louis Cartier, the grandson of founder Louis-François Cartier, developed two of the brand’s most iconic watches–the Santos and the Tank–as well as the Tutti Frutti jewels. Dubbed by King Edward III of Great Britain as “the jeweler of kings and the king of jewelers”, Cartier quickly assumed its rightful place among other luxury brands. In later years, Cartier remained connected to cutting-edge design by working with contemporary artists to inform their own styles. Today Cartier watches, jewelry, and fragrances continue to enchant and delight buyers around the world.
|Model Name:||Santos Octagon|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||30|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||75.50|
|Movement:||Signed Cartier 2671 Automatic; 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1990s|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- signed Cartier stainless steel bracelet with 18K screw heads.
- quickset date.
- Cartier secret signature on the dial inside the seven mark.