Omega 900 Silver Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- case screw head broken off.
|Serial Number:||S.N. 6,883,212|
|Bezel Material:||900 Silver|
|Case Material:||900 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||900 Silver|
|Movement:||Signed Omega 35.5L-T1; 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa mid 1920s|
|Markings to Inside:||7692356 with Hallmarks, Swiss Made Fabrications Suisse, 0.900|
|Case to Case (mm):||48|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.