Vintage 14K Pearl and Diamond Bar Brooch with 18K Platinum Front
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.20|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.40|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Light Cream|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut, Rose Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||0.90 mm – 1.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.48 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – J|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the diamonds are chipped and abraded throughout.
- links were converted into a bar brooch.
- 14K brooch with platinum front.
- the stem pin is wavy and there is visible solder and glue.