1901 Waltham Hunting Case Gold Filled Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade: P.S. Bartlett, Model:1883, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1901|
|Markings to Inside:||John C. Mckee 1868, Fahy’s 6991918, Montauk, Guaranteed 20 Years|
|Case to Case (mm):||54|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.