1969 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Wristwatch
A 1969 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date wristwatch. This watch is a direct descendant from the original Oyster Perpetual that was the first waterproof wristwatch with its sealed against the elements oyster case. The timepiece features a round stainless steel bezel surrounding a silvered dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The watch also includes the classic Rolex crown logo, a smooth stainless steel case and case back and the watch is displayed on a rare tapered Rivet’ oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- rare Rivet style Oyster bracelet in excellent condition.
- three middle serial numbers are worn away between the lugs at the 6 mark.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1161 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6519 Patented 111.69|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.