Five Elgin Antique Pocket Watches
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdials.
- dates range from 1895-to 1920.
- lot includes two nickel watches and 3 gold-filled watches.
- mix of lever set and crown set.
- one watch as a 40 fob chain with gemstones slide.
- jewel count ranges from 7 to 15.
- crystal is missing on one watch.
- some watches show crazing to dial.
|Bezel Material:||Nickel, Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Nickel, Gold-Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled, Nickel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- case to case ranges from 42 mm – 55 mm.