1946 Hamilton 14K Gold Filled Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- great balance motion.
- case back corners & lug bottom show wear.
- crystal is scratched.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||982 Stem Wind, 19 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Hamilton Watch Co., Lancaster, PA., Wadsworth 14K Gold Filled, H767854, PEND’T PAT’D, 5-3-27|
|Case to Case (mm):||23.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.