Victorian "In Memory of" Mourning Brooch with Enameling and Woven Hair
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Glass, Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- lead solder.
- stem is bent.
- dents to the back of brooch.
- front glass is cracked.
- glass is chipped and abraded.