1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Western Art, Décor, Southwestern & Turquoise Jewelry sale
John Rosalie Bowannie Zuni Sterling Sun Face Earrings with Southwestern Jewelry
|Jewelry Type||Bracelets, Earrings|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brand/Designer||John Rosalie Bowannie|
|Stone Type||Coral, Mother of Pearl, Resin|
|Style||Native American, Southwestern|
|Bracelet Length||5.00", 5.25"|
|Additional Information||Earring Closures: Wire Hook; Clutch Back|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||10.70|
|Gemologist Note||One Pair of Earring and One Bracelet are Sterling; the Others, Base Metal|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- stones are chipped and abraded.