Late 1890s American Waltham 14K "0" Size Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- includes non-gold bale.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Grade:No.68, Model:1891, 15 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Estimated Production Year:||Late 1890s|
|Markings to Inside:||A.W.C. Co., 14K, 78883|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Total Weight (grams):||43.30|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.