14K 2.38 CT Emerald and Diamond Ring
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 7.50
Hallmarks: E:2.38cts D:1.49cts
Total Weight (grams): 4.10
Shape: Cut Cornered Rectangular Faceted
Dimensions: 7.70 mm x 6.79 mm x 5.48 mm
Carat Weight: 2.38 ct
GIA Hue: G/Green
GIA Tone: 7/Dark
GIA Saturation: 4/Moderately Strong
Gemologist Note: Moderately to Heavily Included with Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimensions: 2.75 mm x 1.75 mm
Carat Weight: 0.27 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.63 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the total diamond carat weight is 0.90 ctw.
- missing one round brilliant cut diamond.