Vintage Rolex Diamond Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex diamond wristwatch. This is a luxury watch with the splendor of a 14K yellow gold bezel adorned with 0.82 ctw of diamonds surrounding a contrasting black dial with gold-tone stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This elegant timepiece also features a Rolex 1400 stem wind movement and 14K yellow gold case and is displayed on a 14K yellow gold integral mesh bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- crystal is damaged.
- generic crown.
- indexes secured with glue.
- coronet on dial is bent and sticking up on one side.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex 1400, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex with Coronet Symbol|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||22|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||22|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||44.7|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.90 mm – 2.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.82 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.