Vintage 14K Opal, Diamond and Enamel Foliate Ring
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 6.25
Hallmarks: Indiscernible 14K
Total Weight (grams): 4.50
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 5.00 mm x 3.30 mm – average
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.80 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.05 ctw
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the opals are abraded.
- the diamond and enamel are chipped and abraded throughout.