Sterling Rings Including Ann King, Rainbow Moonstone, Pearl and Chalcedony
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 18K Gold, Metal|
|Ring Size:||5.75, 8.25|
|Hallmarks:||925 , STERLING, Ann King Signature, 18K|
|Total Weight (grams):||19.50|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl, Chalcedony, Additional Gemstones and Materials, Moonstone|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the Ann King ring has purplish stone with knife-edge band and 18K accents.
- the square ring with the bird is base metal and not included in the weight.