1988 Rolex Air - King Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1988 Rolex Air – King stainless steel wristwatch. The Air-King was created to pay tribute to the history of aviation with its sleek design and easy-to-read black dial that has silvered indexes and baton-style hands. The dial is surrounded by a smooth stainless steel bezel and set on a stainless steel case with an automatic movent and the timepiece is displayed on a stainless steel Steelinox bracelet with an Oysterclasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Oysterclasp closure.
- G date code = 1982 on the bracelet.
|Model Name:||Air – King|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1520 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1988|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel,1002|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.