Bridal Gowns In Organza, Silk, Satin and Lace with Beading and Detail
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Gowns, Fitted Bodice, Puffed sleeves, Capped Sleeves, Strapless|
|Materials||Silk Shantung, Silk Organza, Lace, Polyester, Beading|
|Size||8 Mon Cheri satin, lace capped sleeve|
|Closure Type||Zipper, Button|
|Period||1980s, 2000s, 1940’s|
|Additional Information||Waldes zipper in strapless dress 1940’s.Matching ballet flats, floral head piece and veil with off white dress. Petticoat included with capped sleeve dress. Includes boxes. Unmarked origin on 2 dresses.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- organza gown has spot stain, discoloration at bodice edge and some tearing at seam.
- silk shantung with lace has some loose button loops.
- white satin and lace has signs of minimal wear.
- 32-34" bust, 25" waist, 44" center back length; measurements are approximate for the strapless organza dress.