Charm Bracelet Including Agate, Pearl, Sodalite and Serpentine
|Style:||Vintage, Christian, Religious, Buddhist|
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold, Metal, Sterling Silver|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Hallmarks:||H.G. 1/20 12K; 14K Pictorial B10K|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||26.10|
|Additional Information:||The bracelet is base metal; 14K charms are the heart and crown; 10K charms are the frame, Buddha and hair; sterling charm is the blue disk; base metal charms are the acorn, dragon and moon.|
|Primary Stone Type:||Agate, Enamel, Cultured Pearl, Sodalite, Serpentine|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped and abraded throughout.
- there are visible repairs, missing gemstones, dents and wear.