Early Victorian Sterling and Diamond Pendant on 14K Chain
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||14KT ITALY 585 pictorial mark|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.40 (14K gold); 6.20 (sterling silver)|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Polki, Old Mine Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.00 mm – 4.00 mm x 3.50 mm – approximate|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Largest old mine cut diamond weighs approximately 0.30 ct; Unable to estimate others due to cut|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- grape cluster can be added or removed via hook on back of pendant.
- herringbone chain is not original to pendant.
- chain is Italian 14K gold, pendant is sterling silver.
- scratches and wear to finish.