Antique Platinum 1.83 CTW Diamond and Sapphire Ring
Ring Size: 8.00
Total Weight (grams): 4.30
Additional Information: The center stone has been replaced
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 7.24 mm – 7.37 mm x 4.36 mm
Carat Weight: 1.41 ct
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Details: Lab Grown
Shape: Modified Square and Rectangular Faceted
Dimensions: 1.25 mm – 2.00 mm x 1.60 mm
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.50 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.42 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the sapphires are heavily chipped and abraded.
- one sapphire is broken.
- the single cut diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- the center diamond has multiple chips on the girdle.