18K Internernational Watch Co. Schaffhausen Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- presented in 1973 from A&P (inscription on the case back).
|Brand:||International Watch Co.|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||C.403 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||International Watch Co. Swiss, 1924776 (# 143 Hammer Head & Helvetia Head Hallmarks)|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Total Weight (grams):||34.3|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.