Vintage Rolex Gold Filled Canadian Case Conversion Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex gold filled Canadian case conversion wristwatch. This is a classic watch from the early days of Rolex that features an art deco style displaying a wide gold filled bezel, framing a silvered dial with Arabic-style numerals. The dial is set in a Canadian case made by American Watch Case Co. and is displayed on a Nato-style nylon bracelet with a buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- lugs added to conversion.
- Canadian case made by American Watch Case Co., Toronto, Ontario.
- Nato bracelet is non Rolex.
- dial is repainted.
- back case hinge is broken.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||0337 (Aegler-Rebberg) (13 Stem Wind); 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1902 – 1927|
|Markings to Inside:||Fortune Gold Filled 1236550|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.