1907 Illinois Gold-Filled Hunting Case Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- double roller.
- double sunk dial.
|Serial Number:||S.N. 2002477|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set GRADE: A. Lincoln Model: 4; 21 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1907|
|Markings to Inside:||1946413 C.W.C.Co. CRESCENT TRADE MARK WARRANTED 25 YEARS|
|Case to Case (mm):||50|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.