1900 Elgin Sidewinder Gold Filled Pocket Watch with Colored Gold Decorations
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- case back is adorned with colored gold decorations.
- 60 second subdial.
- end of hour hand is bent.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade:152 Model:6, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1900|
|Markings to Inside:||S.W.C. Co. Gold Filled 20 Years, 4535012|
|Case to Case (mm):||48.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.