Chromolithograph After Leonardo da Vinci "The Last Supper," Early 20th Century
After Leonardo da Vinci (Italian, 1452 – 1519)
The Last Supper, early 20th century
Chromolithograph on paper
Published by Home Art Picture Co., Chicago
- Item is unable to be shipped. Item must be picked up locally by winning bidder during the published pickup times.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, this frame is highly fragile. Some restoration after shipping should be expected. Please consider this before bidding.
- toning, scratches, scattered creases, and handling wear to print and paper; peeled loss to print and paper towards the upper left edge; flecks of loose debris present between artwork and the covering of frame; large section of cracked and broken glass covering at the lower left corner; cracks, chips, and scattered flaked loss to the gold-toned gesso accents and veneer of frame; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, discoloration, and accretions to frame.
- measurements of frame; visible image measures 19.75" W x 15.75" H.