18K Gold 4.74 CTW Diamond Ring
The center diamond in this item is Laboratory Grown. The side diamonds are natural.
|Total Weight (grams):||9.80|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cut Cornered Square Modified Brilliant|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||8.47 mm x 8.39 mm x (5.58) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||3.34 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Laser Inscribed: Lab Grown IGILG467160142; IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report #LG467160142 Enclosed|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||210|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.80 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.40 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- two side diamonds are missing.
- total diamond weight 4.74 ctw.