1950s 18K Coral, Ruby and Diamond Carved Turtle Ring with Palladium Accent
Material: 18K Gold, Palladium
Ring Size: 8.50
Hallmarks: 18K Indiscernible
Total Weight (grams): 16.30
Additional Information: The turtle head is palladium
Dimensions: 19.00 mm x 24.00 mm
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 2.00 mm – average
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.50 mm – 2.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.10 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade:VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- one flipper has been glued back on.
- glue residue where shell meets head.