1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from Substantial Loose Diamonds & Fine Diamond Jewelry sale
14K 2.14 CTW Diamond Three Stone Ring
All of the diamonds in this item are Laboratory Grown.
|Hallmarks:||14K LGD Ⓔ pictorial mark|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.80|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.62 mm – 6.63 mm x (4.40) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.18 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||5.08 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.96 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||Fancy Blue|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- total diamond carat weight is 2.14 ctw.