Vintage 18K 2.09 CT Unheated Sapphire and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Material: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 6.50
Total Weight (grams): 8.20
Shape: Rectangular Modified Brilliant
Dimensions: 9.14 mm x 7.07 mm x 3.99 mm
Carat Weight: 2.09 ct
Gemologist Note: No indication of heating; Corresponds to enclosed GIA Sapphire Report # 2215344913
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.50 mm – 2.10 mm
Carat Weight: 0.78 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- nicks, scratches and wear to finish.
- shank is out of round.
- one diamond is heavily chipped.
- chips and abrasions to diamonds.