Blue Fox Fur Collar with Dyed Mink Fur Collar and Cuffs
|Materials||Blue Fox, Mink|
|Period||Vintage, Mid to Late 20th Century|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- blue fox fur collar: minor wear to fur; fabric wear and thread frays to the lining.
- dyed mink fur collar and cuffs: minor wear to fur; soiling and staining to backing materials; thread tails and frays.
- blue fox fur collar: 42.0" end to end, 6.0" at widest point.
- dyed mink fur collar: 31.0" end to end, 3.25" at widest point.
- one dyed mink fur cuff: 17.0" interior circumference, 3.25" width.