Vintage Rolex 14K Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex 14K stem wind wristwatch. A classic watch with a sleek design that features a 14K yellow gold bezel that surrounds an antique white dial with gold stick hour markers and baton style hands. The timepiece is set on a 14K yellow gold case and is displayed on a non Rolex leather strap bracelet that has a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1215 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1960’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex with Coronet Symbol , 14K Gold D & A|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||36.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.