Metropolitan Museum of Art Cubist and Mondrian Composition Wristwatches
A pair of Metropolitan Museum of Art Cubist and Mondrian Composition wristwatches. The pair includes a Leger Cubist watch that features details from Divers, Blue and Black (1942 – 43) by Fernand Leger (French 1881-1955) and a Mondrian Composition watch that is an early example of Piet Mondrian (Dutch 1872-1944) in the style of what was called Neo – Platicism.
|Brand:||Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Model Name:||Mondrian Composition / Leger Cubist|
|Case to Case (mm):||38|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.