German Silver Mesh and Engraved Handbag and Hand-Beaded Gold-Tone Frame Handbag
|Materials||Metal, German Silver, Textile, Resin, Bead|
|Period||Early to Mid 20th Century, Vintage|
|Date||German Silver Handbag (1911)|
|Additional Information||Interior frame of German silver bag stamped “G. Silver PAT. APR 25 (9)”; gold-tone frame beaded bag with resin cabochons.|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- German silver mesh bag: finish loss and markings throughout; monogrammed to exterior frame; interior frame with personalized etching and manufacturer’s stamping.
- gold-tone beaded bag: finish loss to frame; missing cabochon at the closure; interior has been relined in aftermarket fabric; fabric remnant to interior.
- measures gold-tone frame beaded bag: 6.0" chain drop.