14K Gold Longines Automatic Wristwatch Circa 1959 - 1962
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- timepiece only- there is no bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Longines Automatic 340, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1959 – 1962|
|Markings to Inside:||Longines Wittnauer Watch Co. Inc., New York, Geneva, Montreal, Star Watch Case ☆ 14 Karat gold 2537-340 4138533Co.|
|Case to Case (mm):||30|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Total Weight (grams):||33.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.