1945 Rolex 18K Coin Edge Wristwatch
A 1945 Rolex 18K Coin Edge Wristwatch. This is a vintage watch that features the classic Rolex style of elegance and perfection with an 18K Coin edge bezel that is set around and an antique white dial with gold-tone hour markers and sword-style hands. This unique watch also features a stem wind movement with seventeen jewels and is displayed on a tapered leather bracelet
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- crystal is very scratched.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||25.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||16.5|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||11.9|
|Movement:||1300 Stem Wind|
|Estimated Production Year:||1945|
|Markings to Inside:||115 hammer head & Helvetia hallmark, Rolex Geneva Swiss with Coronet symbol, 9285, 18K 0750|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.