Sterling Cuffs Including Richard L Reeve Apache, Mexican
|Brand/Designer:||Richard L Reeve|
|Style:||Mexican, Native American|
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Bracelet Length:||5.50", 5.75"|
|Hallmarks:||RR STERLING (picture); TE-30 925 MEXICO (gemstone)|
|Total Silver Weight (grams):||55.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Imitation Stone|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Imitation Black Onyx|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the picture cuff is Richard L. Reeve Apache – RR STERLING – there are base metal accents.
- the Mexican cuff is TE-30 925 MEXICO
- the stone is chipped and abraded.