Victorian 10K Oval Shell Cameo Ring with Engraved Buckle Bracelet
Era: Victorian, Antique
Metal Type: 10K Gold (ring); Metal (bracelet)
Bracelet Length: 6.75’’
Bracelet Closure Type: Buckle
Ring Size: 5.00
Hallmarks: PAT’D 1872 MARCH 19 (bracelet); K10K (ring)
Total Weight: 3.00 grams
Additional Information: Ring is 10K, bracelet is base metal
Type: Helmet Shell
Shape: Oval Carved
Dimensions: 14.00 × 11.00 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the ring has a loose stone and is very worn.
- the bracelet is out of round.