1989 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K Automatic Wristwatch
A 1989 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K automatic wristwatch. The Oyster Perpetual displays style and the traditional elegance that is the Oyster collection with details such as an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel framing a golden dial with gold stick hour markers and baton-style hands that are all covered with a sapphire crystal. This distinctive timepiece also has an 18K yellow gold signed crown that is set on an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed 18K yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with a crown hidden clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 1992 purchase date.
- case back and band are personalized.
- winding is strenuous.
- some darker outer dial shades between 1 & 2 and 5 & 6 markers.
- includes Rolex tapestry box with papers.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Serial Number:||L, 4XX,XXX|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||67.7|
|Movement:||2130 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1989|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, 6700, 18K .750|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.