Omega Constellation Stainless Steel and 18K Diamond Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- diamond bezel.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega 1455 Quartz (ETA 976.001), 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. Acier Inoxydable, 895.1080 Fab Suisse, Swiss Made|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||22.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||25|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Paneled Links|
|Total Weight (grams):||40.70|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.60 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.60 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||F – G|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.