1903 Waltham 14K Multicolored Gold Ornate Hunting Case Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- Louis XIV hands.
|Serial Number:||13, 500,631|
|Bezel Material:||14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 14K Green Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 14K Green Gold|
|Movement:||Grade:No.61, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1903|
|Markings to Inside:||W.W. C. MFG. Co. 14K U.S. Assay, 14K 66276|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Total Weight (grams):||35.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.