18K 1964 Omega with Date Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed Omega crown.
- dial is repainted.
- seconds hand is painted black.
- unusual black minute track ring.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Omega 610 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||1323004, BB, PGF pictorial|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.