1965 Omega Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Speidel rolled gold plate and stainless steel bracelet.
- signed crown plating is worn off.
- minor plate loss to lugs.
- case back is scratched.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||620 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co.|
|Case to Case (mm):||20|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||26|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.