Rolex 18K Vintage Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex 18K stem wind wristwatch. This classic wristwatch has a unique design and midcentury style with a square 18K yellow gold bezel outlining a silvered dial with indexes and sword-style hands. The dial is set in an 18K yellow gold case encasing a stem wind movement and the case is finished with curled and tapered center lugs.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- repainted dial.
- scratched crystal.
- timepiece only, there is no bracelet.
|Model Number:||Ref.# 4454|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Super Balance, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1940s|
|Markings to Inside:||4454, 18K 0.750 (Helvetia hed & 126 Hammer head hallmarks)|
|Case to Case (mm):||19|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Total Weight (grams):||12.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.