9K Longines Stem Wind Wristwatch, Circa 1953
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- great balance motion.
- fixed bars between lugs.
- timepiece only there is no bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||12.682, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1953|
|Markings to Inside:||Baume 589, 9 picto, 375 picto with hallmarks, D.S. & S|
|Case to Case (mm):||33.5|
|Total Weight (grams):||32.3|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.