1890's American Waltham 14K Multi Colored Hunting Case Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- solder marks inside the front cover at the hinge.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Green Gold, 14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 14K Green Gold|
|Movement:||Grade:L Stem Wind & Set, 11 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||6|
|Estimated Production Year:||1890’s|
|Markings to Inside:||14K 112101 U.S. Assay|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Total Weight (grams):||53.06|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.