Platinum 1.13 CTW Diamond Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||2.70|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.49 mm – 6.50 mm x 3.91 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.00 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut, Modified Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||8|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.13 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- tool marks to ring.
- some areas are unfinished and rough.
- sharp prongs.
- crack in head.
- center stone is pushed down in setting and is set askew.
- the center stone culet is exposed under mounting.