1973 Bulova Accutron 14K Diamond Pendant Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- stem is cut short causing crown to be in constant setting position.
- crystal is lightly scratched and nicked near 1 mark.
|Case to Case (mm):||37, 56|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||68.10|
|Movement:||221 Accutron Tuning Fork|
|Estimated Production Year:||1973|
|Markings to Inside:||REF B7 49|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Gold|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Frame|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.57 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.