18K Emerald, Pearl and Diamond Openwork Ring
Material: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 6.00
Total Weight: 7.90 grams
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimension: 2.20 mm – 2.40 mm
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimension: 3.00 mm
Gemologist Note: White
Shape: Macle Cut
Dimension: 1.00 mm – 2.00 mm
Carat Weight: Unable to accurately Estimate Weight Due to Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sizing and solder marks to shank.
- ring is out of round.
- cracks to shanks.
- emeralds are chipped and abraded.