Vintage Omega Stem Wind Diamond and Platinum Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- safety chain on the bracelet.
- cord and rolled gold plate bracelet.
- Circa 1944.
- Cannon Pinion loose.
|Movement:||Signed Omega Stem Wind 11.50, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||900 Platinum, 100 Iridium, 807491|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||15|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Cord, Gold Plate|
|Total Weight (grams):||14.8|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel, Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||32|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 2.0 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.68 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – VS1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.