Art Deco Platinum Sapphire and 1.06 CTW Diamond Bombé Ring
|Style:||Vintage, Art Deco|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.30|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Square Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||5.00 mm x 5.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut, Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||68|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.80 mm – 2.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.06 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||A few stones are I (clarity grade)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- bent wavy shank; shank is out of round.
- thin crack in shank, visible solder seam and repairs.
- some repairs made with gold.
- section of milgrain detail on bezel has worn off.
- chips and abrasions to laboratory grown sapphire.
- minor chips and abrasions to diamonds.